The hospitality program provides students with a global experience in the hospitality field, learning different cuisines, traditions and manners in the hospitality services industry. We can place you in many well-known restaurants or hotels for your internship.
Type of Internship: Hospitality Internships in Italy
Location: Milan, Rome, Turin. Others under request.
Standard tasks (may differ depending on the company):
Reception / Reservations
This position requires Italian language B2 level.
- Check guests in and out
- Basic concierge assistance
- Plan and organise group arrivals
- Assist in cash advances, exchange money, check guest folios
- Commercial information to customers
- Day to day processing and input of group reservations while following hotel reservations policy
- Maintaining a positive selling approach to maximise yield in both occupancy and rates
- Liaising with other departments to prepare for group arrival
- Assisting Front office with closing of accounts
- Answering all calls promptly in a courteous and efficient manner
- Ensuring all reservations are accurately actioned within the same working day
- Assisting in Front Office as required, especially with guest check in and check out
Food and bevarage or Kitchen
- Off-site Catering
- Serve the guests
- Take food and beverage orders
- Retrieve and serve alcoholic, non-alcoholic beverages and food orders to guest tables according to hotel specifications, courteously and efficiently.
- Collect payments
- Assist in the maintenance of the restaurant area and equipment.
Hospitality internships include stipends 250 – 400 € per month OR Accommodation plus food.
To apply download the Service Contract and follow the process!